Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm not alone in my suffering.

The other night I realized something quite silly... I am mot the only one that will miss our beloved daughter. Last night and we put our two oldest to bed, our son Bentley quickly ran into his sisters bed and began jumping on it, of course Madison joined him... we all had this joyous moment together. Cameron and I were laughing and Bentley and Madison were having such a great time. It soon came to an end as it was time for bed. As they stopped jumping in that moment I realized how much Bentley loved his darling sister and how close they were. They love each other so much. I couldn't help but for my heart to ache for our sweet boy. The exact thought to enter my head was... "They don't even know what will take place in 11 short days." I feel so bad for him. I try to put myself in his shoes and wonder how he will feel and in what moment will he realize she is no longer here with us. I pray that he will remember her and not get too depressed. I wish this didn't have to happen.  My heart hurts not only for myself but for my children, all three of them and my husband who tries to stay strong just the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment